Hello, my name is Lisa Pryce-Jones. I first had hypnotherapy over twenty years ago to help me deal with a traumatic situation and have since used it in both my personal and professional life to help me overcome challenging issues and achieve my goals.
After spending over 20 years working in senior financial management roles, I decided that I wanted to change direction and help people to overcome their issues just as I had been helped many years before. I trained, on a one-to-one basis, with Dr. Lyn Bateman who has over 30 years of practical hypnotherapy experience (Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and Director of the International Institute of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis).
I qualified as an Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner and I am a registered hypnotherapist with the UK’s largest leading body of Hypnotherapists (General Hypnotherapy Register) and I am also an accredited practitioner with the Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists. Additionally I am an accredited counsellor and spiritual healer with the Healer Practitioner Association International.
Whilst I work with all of the conditions listed, I specialise in anxiety and stress management, improving confidence/performance and weight loss. In addition to hypnotherapy my holistic approach may also involve using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Thought Field Therapy (tapping) and Spiritual Healing.
I offer a caring, understanding, friendly, relaxed and non-judgemental environment where
everything discussed is treated in strict confidence.
I look forward to meeting and working with you to help you overcome your challenges and achieve your goals
- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy CBT) - University of South Wales
- Advanced Practitioner – International Institute of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis (APIICMH)
- Master of Arts (MA) Leadership & Management – University of Wales Newport
- Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA) - University of Wales Newport
- Registered Hypnotherapist - The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Accredited Practitioner - The Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists (CRSST)
- Registered Spiritual Healer and Counsellor - Healer Practitioner Association International (HPAI)
Recent Continuous Professional Development
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis - Using Hypnosis with Cancer Patients
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis - Working with Children & Young People
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis - Past Life Regression
Current Continuous Professional Development
- Cardiff University - Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Counselling